19 inch 42u network cabinet is a chassis or standardized framework for installing many computer network devices (such as switches, routers, firewalls, UPS, etc.). Each module of 19 inch 42u network cabinet has a wide front panel that includes protruding edges or ears on each side, allowing the module to be mounted to the server rack frame via a screw and nut frame. Whether you need the top panel to enter the cable or ventilate, you can quickly replace it by loosening the screw. The stable static design allows the use of a cooling device mounted on the roof.
● Tempered glass front door with advanced spring lock;
● Removable side panel with lock, easy to install, optional locking;
● Cable entry at the top and bottom; easy to manage cable
● The foot and caster can be adjusted at the same time;
● S-shaped mounting profiles, free to move back and forth;
● A variety of optional accessories, suitable for common use;
● Integrated waterproof / dust lip protection gasket top configuration;
● Classic type, disassembled structure, flat packaging, easy to transport;
● The side panels can be tightened, locked in place or hinged to provide side door access.
19 Inch 42U Network Cabinet
ANS/EIA RS-310-D,IEC297-2,DIN41491,PART1,DIN41491,PART7,ETSI Standard